☀ Introducing... Summer Statement ☀

Hey guys

If you read my tweets you will know that I tweeted yesterday or the other day whenever it was that if the weather doesn't warm up soon and the sun doesn't come out, I will start hibernating (#hurryupsummer). It is the beginning of April it is means to be Spring but so far the only Sun we have had is the newspaper. Anyway, stores like Boots and Superdrug have started to get their summer shops in and I have decided to follow up on the Summer Series like I did last June/July, but this time I want it to be better and bigger than before and go even more detailed and maybe spread a bit more into fashion that is more affordable, summer tutorials etc. However, that will be tailored more towards tropical destinations because that is where everyone seems to go in the Summer but that doesn't mean you can't use some of the tips in the UK or wherever you live because it will apply to anywhere really. Anyway, as far as I know, I'm not going on the 'big' holiday I usually go on in July/August time but I am going to Italy in a few months with the school so I will try to base this series around city holidays and beach holidays because I may be going away somewhere, I don't know yet. Anyway, that was kind of an introduction to the Summer Statement and I will probably start this quite soon so you can get all your stuff ready so you're not panicking last minute

I will talk to you guys later

SparkleEyes x

(Follow my Instagram SparkleEyes101 for sneak peeks on tutorials etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review