Back to School | Pencil Case Organisation

Like I have said before, 3 pocket pencil cases are best for going back to school with, especially for secondary school to higher education students. I found this pencil case in WHSmiths for £4.99 and it has the 3 pockets. 


This is basically what my pencil case looks like inside. I'm going to write in more detail where I put everything.









This side contains all my coloured pens. I have my Steadtler felt tip pens, Stabilo 0.88mm fineliners and Ryman coloured biros. I put the felt tip pens at the bottom, followed by the fineliners and then biros go on top.

The opposite side contains my writing biros and HB pencils. I put the biros on the bottom and the pencils above it. 



Finally, the middle section has 'tools' as it were. I have 4 highlighters, a 15cm ruler, sharpener and rubber. I put the highlighters in the bottom and the ruler on the side with the rubber and sharpener placed on top.


You could get away with using a 2 pocket pencil case but I find 3 pocket cases are much better than 2, because you can find things more easily and everything looks neat and organised.

I hope you guys liked this and I will bring you another Back to School Post :)

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review