Review | MUA Undressed Palette

This is a review of a palette I that I thought I would be using this season but after experimenting with it I'm going to have to find a new one. That is unfortunate because I really like MUA but there is something different about the Undressed Palette. The Undressed Palette is a duplication of the Urban Decay Naked Palette and at £4 instead of £36 for the original thing, I thought I would try it. 


OK, let's start with a good note and talk about the positives of this product. I really like the shades that come with it and the contrast between the light shades and the dark shades which is why I chose it for Autumn. I think the pigmentation of the shades is outstanding and they blend really nicely. Application is smooth and easy and I like the balance of matte and shimmery shades. 

 Shade 1,2,3,4,5,6



 Shade 7,8,9,10,11,12
 OK, now on to the negative side. These are the reasons why I'm not going to be using this much.

Application seems really smooth but even with a primer the shadows still seemed to smudge together and get into a huge mess over my eyes. I used shade 2 from this palette earlier today to do my makeup for my friends photography and it wasn't a smooth base after a while and it showed some tiny little bumps that formed on my eyes for some reason and that doesn't happen with other shadows so there is something not quite right about this palette. 

So unfortunately this palette will end up not being used as much as I use other MUA products which is a shame because you guys know how much I love MUA because of the quality and affordability of their products but I am really disappointed with this palette. 

SparkleEyes x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review