Relaxed Summer Evening Routine

Today I am going to do a Summer evening routine and this is what I do to unwind and relax on a Friday night.

My evening time usually begins with dinner which is around 7pm. After the pets have been fed, I make a start on cooking our dinner and tonight I had burgers with potato wedges. While I'm waiting for it to cook, I usually sit outside if its nice weather outside.
After dinner, I usually work on some blog posts while watching TV or something on YouTube, or I may be listening to music. Then our ritual is to watch Eastenders.
After Eastenders and on a Friday night, since tonight I am not going anywhere, I run a bath and I used a Lush bath bomb to relax. This one is 'Granny Takes a Dip'.
I then moved onto my skincare routine and I used the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Face Wash and Daily Scrub and then I used one of my homemade face masks and a body scrub. I have a blog post coming up of DIY Skincare where you can see all these recipes.

Then after that, I will continue playing around on my laptop. I will usually catch up on the news, see what is happening on social media and chat to some friends.

Then I might listen to more music or watch some TV or a film until it gets ridiculously late and then I will actually go to bed.

But when I get into bed I usually spend an hour or two catching up on YouTube subscriptions until I am ready to go to sleep.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review