Janurary 2016: Monthly Favourites

At the end of each month its common for bloggers to do a round-up of all the products they've been loving throughout the month. I've decided to experiment a bit and do a different type of post at the end of each month and today I have a January Favourites but next month it will be something different.
 The Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara has been one of my most used products for ages, I love the effect it has on my lashes and I've been using it almost every single day throughout the last month or two. I also wear it with the Collection Work the Colour Eye Shadow Pencil in Vanilla Sky and I just blend this creamy pencil onto my lids and team it with the mascara and it's been a look I've been loving. Also underneath my eyes I've been frequently using the Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Liquid Concealer and this is a gorgeous consistency that hides imperfections really well.
 One of my go-to winter lip shades has been the Essence Nude Lipstick in Shade 5 and this is a really pretty nude shade. Also sticking to the nude theme, the Makeup Revolution 'New'trals vs Neutrals' palette has been one of my most used palettes this month too. I've kind of neglected this palette since purchasing it but I honestly don't know why, I love this palette. The shades are so much different to your average nude tones. The warm toned shades have been perfect for winter.
 Also from Makeup Revolution, the new Ultra Cream Contour Palette has been an awesome product for me this month, the creamy and pigmented consistencies blend super easily for a really natural looking finish. I have also been loving the new Limited Edition Vaseline Sugar Coated Lip Balm too.
What has been some of your favourite beauty products this month?
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review