Yo Peeps :)

Hey everyone 


I know I have been neglecting you guys for a few weeks but life has been getting in the way and I have had a wedding over the weekend and I was in Italy about 2 weeks ago and Prom was a month ago and I have only done about 2 posts in that time. In the next two weeks I will be pre-writing some posts because I am going on holiday in 2 weeks.

Anyway right now I am trying to do an all nighter and I am passing the time by blogging and watching some DVDs. Right now I am watching an Only Fools and Horses episode and its 'Friday the 14th' episode. I'm watching it in the dark and did have a mini panic moment when they're talking about the escaped mental patient and figures in the dark. I know it is a comedy and its acting and I have seen this about 100 times but because I am watching it in the dark its a bit more creepy but I know what happens so I'll get over it..

This was just a little update and I just wanted to let you guys know why I hadnt been blogging but I will start that again tomorrow.

Adios guys

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review