Haul | Makeup and Shoes July 2013 Part One

Hey guys

Sorry for being MIA recently, I was in Italy about two weeks ago and I'm going to a wedding in a few days and I've had some other stuff going on that has stopped me from blogging but I have a haul for you guys :)

Last week I purchased some clothes from New Look. I did 2 orders because my Mum paid for some and my Grandma paid for the others so I got 2 orders and then to put the cherry on the cake, the next day New Look had a sale with pretty much everything I was going to buy so I did a slightly larger third order, half of it I paid for and my Grandma paid for another half so I have got lots of new clothes recently!! Yesterday I was in Superdrug and since I'm going to a wedding next week I bought some new makeup that I'm going to wear so I'll also be showing you the colours I got. I'm not going to do a massive review of the makeup or clothes, I'm just going to keep it simple this time because I'm still working on another Haul I was meant to publish ages ago... :/
So this is the first part and because the main clothes that I bought haven't arrived yet so when the final order does arrive the second part will be up :)


MUA Pearl Eyeshadow, Shade 9, £1





MUA Pearl Eyeshadow, Shade 15, £1








MUA Matt Eyeshadow, Shade 18, £1









MUA Pearl Eye Shadow, Shade 2, £1











Black Cross Strap Cork Wedge Sandals, Primark, £12








Silver Sparkly Ballet Flats, Primark, £4




See you guys in a few days for the second part of the Haul :)
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review