Gothic Vampire Halloween Makeup Tutorial

This is a dark and intense vampire themed makeup look that has both dark eyes and lips. I wanted to do a dark Halloween look compared to the other ones I have done this year and this one is a very intense black look with a hint of burgundy and red.


I am using the centre shade of the Makeup Revolution Ultimate Eye Shadow Collection Palette and this shade is a shimmery burgundy and with a precise brush, pat this on the inner half of the lid.

Then using the crimson shade, pat this on the outer half of the lid using the same precise brush.

Next with the burgundy brown, fluff this into the crease with a fluffy blending brush. This is going to add some definition and intensity to the look.

This step uses the matte and sparkly black. With the matte black, fluff this on the outer corner and blend into the lid colour and under the lower lash line for a smokey effect. With the sparkly black, I was a bit more free and fluffed this from the outer corner across the crease.

I used the shimmery red on the centre of the lid to make the colour pop. 

With a shimmery or matte light taupe, transition the edge of the black into a softer colour.
I used the Sultry lashes from the P.S. Love lash collection and applied MUA lipstick in Raven.

As a blush, I buffed the last red shade that I used on my lid on my cheekbone and blended towards the temples like you would use a highlighter. This just adds a bit more colour and definition and balances out the darkness of the look.
After grooming my brows, I mixed the first two burgundy and crimson shade and ran this through my brows.
So I hope you guys liked my take on a vampire look.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review