Collection Galactica Lip Butter Review

Collection have recently launched a new line of products called 'Galactica'. I decided I was going to try two of their new lip butters so I picked up Shade 01, called Pink Rush and Shade 03 called, Moon Rock.


 The shade Pink Rush is like a metallic-looking hot violet pink which was the shade I was drawn towards. Moon Rock is a more subtle shade and it is a a nude colour. Both of these have a hint of shimmer.
 These lip butters are a twist-up crayon product that has a precise tip for easier and mess-free application. The formula's are incredibly creamy and it feels smooth like butter.
Both of these have beautiful pigmentation which is brilliant because I was expecting sheer colours for some reason.
 Pink Rush is my favourite colour of the two because it is a gorgeous pinky-violet colour. It was precise to apply because of their tip and it looks incredible.

 Moon Rock is a wearable nude shade that I would wear during the day, perhaps on a school day or when I am wearing makeup that looks like 'no makeup'.
When wearing them, they are incredibly smooth and silky and weightless on my lips which is good because I don't like sticky lip glosses or lip products that you can heavily feel on your lips. When you apply them, the product glides on without pulling which is definitely a good thing.

Overall, if you find yourself in Superdrug any time soon, try these new lip butters. I assure you it is money well spent. These retail at £2.99. If you get them, let me know what you think on Twitter of by leaving a comment below.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

  1. I got the pink rush one and love the colour

    I love the colour, but found they fade fast.

    Danielle Mac

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review