L'Oreal Blush Sculpt Trio Contouring Blush

One makeup product I don't usually buy are blushes and L'Oreal is a brand I've recently started to enjoy experimenting with so I was really excited when I saw these Blush Sculpt Trio Contouring Blush, £7.99 each, and there are three different shades and I decided to pick up two of them; shade 101 Soft Sand and 102 Nude Beige.
When you contour, you create shadows and definition using a darker shade and a lighter shade to highlight to balance it out. I don't think I've seen a blusher that is designed to create an ombre contoured effect so this product is definitely unique. Each one has three tones, one light, one mid toned and one deeper shade ideal for achieving a flushed, sculpted base.
This is the shade 101 Soft Sand which is the one I have been using most as its a really pretty everyday pink shade, great for a statement Spring tone.
The lightest shade is a pale, iridescent pearl shade with a bit of sparkle within it which will work great at catching the light as the light will bounce off the glitter particles. The middle shade is a light pinky-peach which I wouldn't wear alone as its a bit too light for me, I mix it with the darker pink to get my perfect match. Again, this has a hint of shimmer within it. The darkest shade is a gorgeous rosy pink colour packed with shimmer as well.

102 Nude Beige contains more bronzy-hues which I would love to use in the Summer to get a sun-kissed glow.
The palest shade is quite similar to the other shade but perhaps has a more of a bronze undertone. The mid toned shade is a warm burnt-amber colour and the darkest shade is a stunning shimmery bronze.
Each shade is packed full of pigmentation, soft textures and super easy to blend. They feel lightweight on the skin and last for hours (with a foundation underneath). I tend to mix to the two darkest shades and sweep this across the apples of the cheeks using a Real Techniques Blush Brush and then I use the palest shade just at the top of the cheekbones to add a bit of highlight. Alternatively, you could use these shades individually to get a sculpted look by using them with contouring techniques, where you would use the darkest shade just under the apples of the cheeks, the middle shade on the apples and the palest shade on top, and blend for a seamless finish.
 
Overall, I absolutely love using this blushes, they're a nice, high quality and look absolutely stunning, I cannot find any faults with them at all.
 
Have you tried these L'Oreal Blushes?
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review