Soft Peach Glitter // Wearable Spring Makeup

Welcome back to another makeup tutorial, I do apologise for the lack of posts recently; I haven't had as much time on my hands as I used to but I have some awesome new tutorials lined up starting with this look. Using shades from the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette, I created this Spring-inspired peach eye makeup look that was wearable enough for daytime but still has a little glamourous touch!

After applying my base, I am using the shade 'Georgia' on a Zoeva 228 brush and I am blending this quite high in the crease towards the brow bone. I want this shade to be visible when the eye is open.
Next with the shade 'Candied Peach', layer this underneath Georgia and I used a 227 brush from Zoeva for this.
Take a flat eye shadow brush and pat some of 'Summer Yum' just on the outer half of the lid and drag it slightly into the crease just to blend and fade the colours together.
For a bit more detail and depth, I used 'Delectable' on a pencil brush and smudged this on the outer corner.
I then used 'White Peach' across the lid and just diffused the two shades together to eliminate the harsh lines. I then wanted to add some glitter to bring the look together so I used my NYX Glitter Liner in Crystal Hip just on top of White Peach. I then dusted a little bit of loose silver glitter on top while the glitter glue was still tacky to amplify the glitter.
I completed the eyes with a touch of liquid liner and some mascara.


So I hope you guys liked this Spring themed tutorial, I absolutely love this look for daytime and the glitter is also totally optional as well. Let me know in the comments what your favourite look is to wear for Springtime!
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review