Updated Makeup Collection and Storage

This is the post I have been waiting for! Today I am giving you a detailed insight into how I store all my makeup and showing you some of my favourite things within my collection. This is my dream makeup storage, I am so happy with it and I am absolutely in love with how it looks. I wanted all the storage to be acrylic storage as I think it looks really nice and professional.
 On the top shelf is where I store my makeup bags and brush holders but I won't show you that because it is a bit messy but I have this stick-on battery operated lights in the cupboard that you push to turn on and off and I believe these were from Robert Dyas.
 This is my main makeup area, I have my No. 7 makeup mirror that lights up (when it's plugged in which I haven't gotten round to doing yet).
 This is the heaven that is my makeup storage! Most of the storage is from Muji and others are from Ryman and Tiger.
 This is my overloaded brush holder from Muji and this is the Partion Desk Tidy, £6.95, and it has two big sections and four small sections. In the two big sections are my Real Techniques Base and Finishing brushes and the rest of my face brushes and in the small section at the front is my Makeup Revolution Ultra Metals brushes, my Real Techniques Eye Brushes, my Zoeva brushes and the rest of my eye brushes.
 I also have two acrylic round pots, £2.95 each, also from Muji and in one I have cotton pads and I have cotton buds in the other.
 This is where I keep my eye makeup and I have two sets of drawers here, the first is the 5 drawer unit, £24.95, and the other is the wide two drawer unit, £10.95, and I've just stacked these on top of each other to create one big tower.
The first drawer is where I keep all my mascaras and my favourite ones are the Lash Sensational by Maybelline, Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara and the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
The next drawer contains my everyday black eyeliners so I have my kajal eyeliner, my liquid liner and my eyeliner pens along with my gel eyeliners too. I'm a fan of the Maybelline eyeliners; the Master Ink Liquid Liner and the Gel Eyeliner.
 The next drawer contains my eyebrow products and my eye shadow primers. I have started to really enjoy using the Rimmel Brow this Way in Medium for just a quick slick of colour in my brows and I also love the Too Faced Shadow Insurance too.
 In this drawer is where I keep all of my eyeliner and lip liner pencils. This was the best place to put them and it just works out a lot easier. I absolutely love the Barry M Kohl Pencils in Black and White and I also love the Sleek Lip Liner in Red Sky Night.
 Moving onto the next drawer down, here is where I store my solo eye shadows and my eye shadow sticks. I have recently started using the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Crème de Nude as a base for my eyeshadow and the Kiko Metallic Shine Eye Shadow in Shade One has become a staple product in my collection.
The first drawer in the wide two-drawer unit is where I keep my solo MUA Eye Shadows and I've stacked them in twos and I also have my Makeup Revolution Solo Eye Shadows in here too.
In the final eye drawer is where I keep all my glitters, pigments and coloured eyeliners.
 On top of my lip product drawer is where I have all my lipsticks. These are in 9-section lipstick holders from Tiger, £3 each, and I have 9 of them and they fit perfectly on top of the drawers. I have organised them by brand and then by colour order with the bottoms facing up so I can see the shade name/colour of each lipstick a lot easier.
 This is the 3 drawer unit from Muji, £17.95, and is the perfect size to fit all of my other lip products.
 In the top drawer is where I keep my bigger tube lip glosses and a recent addition into the drawer is the two Sleek Lip Glosses; the Gloss Me in Fools Gold and Matte Me in Birthday Suit.
 The middle drawer contains my smaller tube lip glosses and houses my Estee Lauder and Elizabeth Arden Mini Lip Glosses which proved to be quite annoying to store previously, and I really like the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Plucker which was a recent addition into my collection over Christmas.
 In the final drawer is where I keep my two largest squeezy lip gloss tubes and my jumbo lip crayons.
On top of my face makeup drawer is where I have a cosmetic organiser from Tiger, £3, where I keep my lip balms and butters/conditioners. I have another round acrylic pot where I keep my foundation sponges and a small 3 drawer unit from Ryman, £11.99, and is where I keep all my little accessories.
 The first drawer is where I keep all my tools such as my tweezers, nail scissors, pencil sharpener and spare lash curler pads and metal bases for my Z Palette.
 The next drawer contains all my pairs of false lashes and lash glue.
 In the last drawer is where I keep my hairbands and bobby pins.
 The two drawer unit for my face makeup is the same as the ones for my eye makeup from Muji; the wide two drawer unit and the five drawer unit.
 In the top drawer of the two drawer unit is where all my foundations are stored.
 Finally in the second wide drawer is where I keep my face primers.
 In the next drawer down is where I am keeping all of my concealers and colour correcting concealers.
 Below the concealer drawer is where all my pressed, loose and setting powers are.
Then I have my blush drawer and I really like the MAC blushes.
 Below that I have the drawer where I store my bronzers and contouring products.
 Finally we have my highlighting drawer where only 3 of my products fit in here, the other two are stored right at the top behind the foundation sponges.
 My palettes are stored in the top drawer of this chest of drawers inside the cupboard and they are stacked up based on size and brand.
Finally in the last drawer is where I keep all my spare skincare products, my brush cleaning products and my spare cotton buds and cotton pads.
So that is my entire makeup storage and collection, sorry it was a bit of a long post but I really wanted to do an updated collection and was waiting for this to be finished before I showed you.
How do you store your makeup?
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review