May 2016: Blogging Update

So I've decided to change my blogging schedule because there are a few things going on that aren't working out at the moment and it is hugely affecting my blogging life.

I work full time and my shift patterns change nearly every week and it's a struggle finding the time to actually sit down and write some posts and on top of that my motivation to blog has been at an all time low. So, that is why I am taking a break from blogging here and there and reducing the amount of posts I do in a week.

In a few weeks I am going on holiday for a week so I am not going to be uploading any posts then and then after I get back I am going to be doing my summer themed posts which I have been really looking forward to. After I have finished those posts I am going to stop blogging until September because my shifts during the summer holidays will be through the roof and it will be so busy and I just won't have time to focus on my blog and any new content, but I will still be sharing links to older blog posts in the mean time.

I'm really looking forward to being back in September with some new content, perhaps even a new look and more and I hope you all have a great Summer in the mean time!

Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review