L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation Review

Hi guys, welcome back to another product review! Today I am reviewing a new product; this is the L'Oréal Infallible Total Cover Foundation. This claims to be a full coverage foundation, long wearing and with a matte and weightless finish that provides a high coverage. The shade that I have number 9 called Light Sand.

 I really like the packaging of this foundation, it is very simplistic and is packaged in a tube with a little hole where the foundation is dispensed through.
The consistency of this foundation is very thick and I noticed that you don't really need a lot of it to cover your entire face. It also feels quite mousse-like in texture and when you blend it, it feels incredibly soft.
Applying and blending the foundation was very easy, I dotted a small amount all over my face and then blended it out with my Expert Face Brush. I then took one of my oval brushes from Makeup Revolution to make sure it was really buffed out and blended it. It blends super easily and it does not look cakey at all. It didn't cling to dry patches either.
Overall, this is becoming one of my new favourite foundations. This is the one I am currently reaching for every day as it just wears beautifully and it also photographs really nice as well! I do think that it is weightless to wear; I don't like wearing foundations that you can feel on your skin but this one felt completely weightless. It is a high coverage and did hide my imperfections, did not feel heavy in my pores and did have a beautiful matte finish. As for how long wearing the foundation is, I need my foundation to stay put all day. I always have to wear my foundation from around midday to around 10pm and throughout the day I don't need to powder my face, I still didn't notice the feel of it on my skin during the day and I could still see colour at the end of the day so I am really impressed. The only thing I would say that isn't so great is the range of shades. I looked online on the Superdrug website and most of them were lighter and pale shades with only one deeper colour. There may be more colour options in store but this was something else I had noticed. It is also really affordable in pricing and you can get this in drugstores for around £9.99.
 
If you have tried this foundation, let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review