Springtime Rose Gold Makeup Tutorial

Hello and welcome back! I hope you all had a great weekend! Since Monday's are usually dull and boring, I thought I'd brighten it up with this fabulous makeup look using the new MUA Cosmetics Burning Embers Palette.

First I am beginning with an eyeshadow primer all over the lid and setting it with 'Match' from the palette. Then in the crease I am blending 'Warmth' into the crease from inner to outer corner.
 Then I am deepening the crease with 'Blush' and layering it underneath the first shade and once again blending from inner to outer corner.
 I am using the Makeup Revolution Awesome Foiled Eye Shadow in the gold shade and mixing the product on the back of my hand with the mixing liquid it comes with. Using an accent brush from Real Techniques I am applying this all over the lid and cutting the crease. I then patted some of the shade 'Blaze' on the outer third and blending it into the crease.
 To define the crease a little bit more, I blended a mix of 'Fume' and 'Char' and gently deepened and defined the crease.
 On the lower lash line I used the same brown shades as in the crease to create balance. I then lined my lower waterline with a black kohl pencil.
To finish the eyes I lined my upper lash line and applied some mascara.  
 
 
 So I hope you guys liked this look. It is a great look for Spring and Summer and was really easy to do.
 
I hope you guys have a great week and I'll see you Friday for my next post!
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review