Sunday Night Skincare

Every Sunday night I like to set aside some time to deeply cleanse and pamper my skin. Sunday evenings are usually when I only get some quiet and peaceful time to myself so this is how I relax and unwind after a long week.
The first thing I will do is remove my makeup. I use a face wipe to take off my face makeup and then I'll use the Nivea Gentle Effect Eye Makeup Remover to take away my eyeshadow, liner and mascara.
I've been using the new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wash ever since it came out and I absolutely love it; I dampen my skin and then massage it into my skin. The product foams up and dissolves any left over traces of makeup without drying my skin out.
For my cleanser, I have used the L'Oréal Pure Clay Face Wash for the last few weeks and I find it so effective; if I have had makeup on I will use the Detox Mask and if I have had a no makeup day then I will use the Purity Mask. Both of these foam up when massaged into the skin, giving my complexion an extra deep clean.
After rinsing off my cleanser, it is time for a mud mask. I've been really into mask-mapping where I will use different masks on different areas of the face. I am using the L'Oréal Pure Clay Face Mask in Detox on the oily T Zone and cheeks, anywhere where my pores are more visible. I then use the Purity mask in any other areas and I'll just relax with this on for about 10-15 minutes.
Every week I give my skin a rehydration boost using the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask. This is so convenient and hassle free, I will just apply the sheet to my face and relax back for another 10-15 minutes. After the time is up and I removed the mask, I'll rub in the leftover residue into my skin and just pop my normal moisturiser on top.
A new element into my routine is to use these Superdrug Refreshing Hydrogel Eye Patches. I pop them into the fridge in the morning so they have all day to chill and then I will just apply them underneath my eyes and let the coolness refresh and revive my dark circles and puffy tired eyes. I also put these on in the morning while I'm doing my eye makeup; they act as a guard to catch fallout while rehydrating and waking up my tired eyes.
What are your holy grail products for a skincare pamper night? Let me know in the comments below!

Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review