Get Ready with Me: Evening Meal Out

I'm going for a meal out at a nice, fancy Chinese restaurant with my family and some friends. Get ready with me for an evening meal out!

The first thing I do is use Superdrug Face Wipes to remove any excess makeup or oil.
The next thing I do is wash and exfoliate my face using Garnier Fresh Clarifying Wash and St Ives Naturally Clear Face Scrub.
The next thing is to moisturise and I use Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser.
With my hair I am doing the Hair Bun and to see how I do it click here.

For my makeup I am keeping it simple and I am beginning by using MUA Pro Brow Kit.

The next thing I am doing is priming my eyelids and applying P.S. Love Liquid Eyeliner with a small wing.

After curling my lashes I am using Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara.

I'm going for the classic red lip this evening and I am beginning by using MUA red liner followed by the MUA Red lipstick. To finish my makeup I am using some Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Lipgloss in Red.

My dress is from Primark and I love it because it's white with black roses. It's lightweight and quite flowy and I wear a black skinny belt. I combined it with a cobalt blue blazer which is from Primark. The shoes I am wearing are black wedges with black sparkles and they are from Deichmanns. 







SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review