Cinderella Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Today's Cinderella tutorial uses gorgeous blue shades with a hint of silver sparkles. It is a really easy look to do and only uses a few simple colours.



As always, prime your eyes and I also applied a white eyeliner as a base as well which helps the eye shadow stick longer and become more vibrant.


I have the Glitter Palette by ELF which was available to buy a few months ago. I don't believe it is available now but the first colour you need is a denim-coloured blue with glitter. I used my ELF blending brush to buff and blend the blue into the crease and up towards the brow. Then I used a white eye shadow as a highlighter shade and a light toffee colour eye shadow to blend the blue into a soft colour. Then to make the outer corner a bit darker I gently blended a darker blue from the MUA Poptastic palette.

On my lid I used a shimmery light blue and swept it all over the lid and built up the intensity.

I wanted a gradient effect on the lid so used this beautiful light-cobalt blue and blended this on the outer third of the lid.



In the inner corner I used the lightest blue shade from the MUA Poptastic palette and dotted this in the inner corner and blended on the inner third of the lid.

On my cheeks I used MUA Blusher in 'Candyfloss' and I used my new NYC City Twist Lip Crayon in 'Parsons Pink'.
Then I curled my lashes and applied mascara. If you want to use rhinestones, apply a tiny amount of lash glue to just under the tear duct an on the outer corner and use a damp cotton bud to pick up a rhinestone and stick onto the glue.


To see my Aurora Sleeping Beauty, make sure to come back on Monday.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review