Aurora Inspired Makeup Tutorial



This tutorial is a lot more softer and wearable compared to the previous two looks and its based around the pink dress she has in the film and I wanted to include some gold as well.




To begin, I used an eyelid primer all over the lid, the brow bone and underneath the lower lash line and then I blended some white eyeliner just on the lid. This is good if you want your eye shadow to last longer and appear brighter.

The first thing I am going to do is stick a piece of tape at an angle against the edge of my eye.


Then I am mixing the darker pink and the hot pink from the ELF Cool Edition of the Little Black Beauty Book and using a precise eye crease brush to apply it directly into the crease and gently blending it towards the inner corner and up to the brow bone.
Using the same crease brush, I am tracing over the edge of the pink with MUA Single Eye shadow in Golden and blending them together. Then apply the gold in the inner corner.
As my transition colour I am using a matte taupe colour which is MUA Single Eye shadow in Toffee and I am using a white eyeshadow by MUA as a highlight directly under the brow. Next, I am using MUA eye shadow in shade 22 on the inner half of the lid and a mid to dark pink on the outer half.
Using the same two mixtures of pinks and the same eye crease brush, apply it on the lower lash line. Then do the same on the inner half of the lash line with the lighter pink.
Using a liquid eyeliner, draw the classic sixties flick liner following the straight edge we created with the tape.

Finally curl your lashes and apply mascara.

On my lips I used Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Tulip and Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour lip gloss in Passion fruit


To see the next tutorial in the series, make sure to come back on Friday.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review