Back to School Stationary Haul: September 2014

This is the one haul that I hate doing because it means Summer is officially over and it means it's time to get up at horrible hours to go to school. I went on adventure to buy new stationary for sixth form from Ryman and they had 3 for 2 so this is what I bought.


Last year I made the mistake of buying one ring binder for 4 subjects for an entire year. I underestimated the amount of work I would be doing and how much paper got thrown at me so by October I got a ring binder for every subject. Come Christmas, I found myself buying lever arch folders for each subject so I bought two new ones for my subjects in purple and blue. For anyone starting sixth form... Get a lever arch for ever subject you do. Trust me, you'll need them.
The next thing I got was a diary to keep track of all my deadlines because I didn't do that last year and that's probably a reason why I failed, so I chose this cute button pattern and I like it because it has enough space to write things for each day, it's clearly laid out, there is a timetable section in the back plus notes and important dates separate from the week to week calendar.
Next thing is pens to write with and I got some black ink pens from the Ryman Essentials line and then some bright colours from Staedtler. Both of these I have used before and I liked using them so they are making an appearance in my lessons now.
I don't understand the pricing of pencils in Ryman. There was a set similar to this one but with less equipment for a more expensive price and this one was £2.59 if I remember correctly. This has two pencils, rubber, sharpener, a blue pen and a ruler so it's good enough for me.
Towards the end of the first term I found myself buying more sticky notes because they were so useful to write little reminders on. These are like sticky tabs so they can be stuck in important sections of a text book or on a page in my folder to easily find homework or something. 
Highlighters. Yep, important, as I discovered last year. These are useful to highlight photocopies of text books, important information and for doodling with when I get bored in lessons. (Not that I recommend you do that, again, a reason why I probably failed.)
The final thing is a refill pad for each subject and I got these from the Ryman essentials collection. They are wide ruled and easy to right on and most notepads from Ryman aren't so these are my favourite. I think these were the ones I bought last year at about January time because the other ones I had were annoying me. Plus the paper is quite strong so it's not going to tear out of my folder as easily.

So I hope you guys liked this stationary haul, I love buying stationary but hate going back to school. I am probably going to do some organisation for folders because that I something that helps with revision and actually worked until I stopped being organised but this year I am determined to keep up to date with everything.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review