Summer Statement | What's in my Summer Bag?

It is June which means only one thing: the return of my annual Summer Statement! I love Summer and it's my favourite season of all time and it's the season in which me and my family jet off to our summer destination.


The month of June will consist of summer related blogposts and in July I want to do more travel and holiday related blogposts for. Those of you who are going away or are interested in seeing my updated holiday tips and ideas.

I'm kicking the Summer Statement off with a What's in my Bag Post because this is my bag that I am using all the way through Summer and I absolutely love this bag. It is a gorgeous coral colour with some summery gold accents and it is only £8 from Primark, would you believe!

The first thing that goes into my bag is my iPad and this just nicely fits at the back and there is still enough room for other stuff in there too.


The next thing in there is my purse which is a shell pink wallet from Primark. I love this purse because it's longer so it fits notes more easily, there is enough space for my heavily increasing loyalty cards and a coin pocket as well as a compartment at the back for other stuff.


Next goes my phone followed by my massive amount of keys.


When I'm not wearing my sunglasses, they go in the case I bought them with and they sit nicely on the top.


There is still some space for makeup like my makeup and a pen and these go in the pocket at the back.



What's in your summer bag?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review