Review | Kiko Milano Unlimited Lip Gloss

One of my latest purchases is a lip gloss from a brand called Kiko Milano. Kiko Milano is a leading brand in Europe according to their Twitter and they are expanding into the UK. I was excited to see a Kiko Milano store in a local shopping centre and I rushed straight in there. A few weeks later I went back and decided to purchase at least one thing from there. 

Kiko Milano has a wide range of products from makeup brushes to nail polishes, to correcting primers to makeup bags... everything. Most of their products are super inexpensive but I think the most expensive price is around £13-£15 with the cheapest thing being £2/£3. By looking around at the products, there is a huge selection of what seems to be really nice quality products.I spotted this lip gloss tube for £3.50 and chose this one out of about 10 or so different colours.
This line of lip glosses had around 10 different shades I think, ranging from clear to neutral, pinks to deep red. There is certainly a colour to suit every skin tone. The packaging is quite small and sleek and each one of these lip glosses costs £3.50 which I think is a decent price.
I have a slight obsession of cherry-pink shades and when they are sparkly they are even better. I'm not sure what the name of this shade is but it's a gorgeous cherry pink which is a really nice evening summer colour. I'm sure that this is going to be making an appearance in my makeup bag when I go to Lanzarote in a few weeks. 
The application of this product is really smooth as the tube is plastic and it's also very precise so it's not going to be messy when you apply it. 
A very light layer of this product is more sheerer than the colour of the tube but you can still see some really nice shimmer and sparkles with a few hints of cherry. There isn't really a smell or taste to this lip gloss which is something that I prefer a lip gloss not to have and the best thing is that the formula isn't sticky. I hate sticky lip glosses because they just drive me crazy. It feels weightless on the lips and so far I am loving it.
I applied a few more layers of gloss and with each layer the pigmentation got better without the amount of lip gloss looking too 'Over the Top'. 
Overall I really love this lip gloss and it's definitely being a favourite this months. If there is a Kiko Milano store near you I highly recommend having a look around or you can visit their website.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review