Tutorial | Brazil World Cup Inspired Eye Makeup

Today's tutorial is a Brazilian World Cup Themed Eye Makeup Tutorial since the first match of the 2014 World Cup is today. Even though I don't like football I still decided to theme a tutorial from something everyone is raving about so I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial.

As you can see I have incorporated the colours of the Brazilian flag; yellow, green and blue. The palette that I used for this look is the ELF Little a Black Beauty-book in the Cool edition.

To start, I primed my eyes with the Beauty UK Primer and applied some white eyeliner to make the colours appear more vivid.
I used a precise brush and the yellow shade in the inner half of my eyelid. Then I flipped the brush over and applied a grassy-green shade to the outer half and blended them to create a soft gradient between the two colours.
Using an angled brush, I applied a cobalt blue eyeshadow from the lower lash line and creating a triangle tracing my crease. I took a dense blending brush and filled in the empty space and blending it into the crease.
The next thing I did was apply the sixities flick eyeliner using the Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid a Eyeliner and then I curled my lashes and applied mascara. 
I added a football to the top of the cheekbone of the left eye. I used the MUA white eyeliner and drew a circle and coloured it in.

Then I used the Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner and traced around the outside and I drew some football patterns into the circle.


On my lips I used Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Tulip.
So I hope you guys enjoyed this world cup themed makeup look and for all you footie fans, enjoy the match!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review