Summer Statement | Summer Holiday Destination Wish-List

I have been to a lot of different places in my seventeen years on Earth including South Africa, parts of Asia and Europe. I was thinking to myself the other day where my ideal summer holiday destinations would be and came up with these places. 
I actually have no idea where some of these places are exactly so if I have got them wrong please tell me. 
Bali, Indonesia
I have been on that beach 6 or 7 times before and I absolutely love it. It may be on the other side of the world and in a place where nobody has heard of. It's an absolutely beautiful place and even though Bali has had bombings and has quite a lot of poverty, the people are so friendly and so welcoming especially in that part of Bali. I would quite happily visit that place all the time. 

Bora Bora, French Polynesia 
Bora Bora looks like an absolutely beautiful place. It looks so relaxing and calming and I would go there given the chance.

Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia
Someone take me there. Like now. Sydney is right at the top of my 'take me there, now' list. I don't know why I love this place so much but I love beaches. 

Northern Lights, Iceland

Look at the sky! It's so incredibly gorgeous it is the perfect photography destination and I think this is number 2 on my 'take me there now' list.

Disneyland, ANYWHERE!
I have been to two Disneyland: once in Paris and twice in Hong Kong. If anyone knows me at all Disney is one of my favourite all things and most of the films I watched as a child (and even now at 17) was Disney. I wish Disneyland was in the UK near me or I just lived there... Either way I'm happy.

Where are your ideal holiday destination?

SparkleEyes x

*All images found on Google Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review