Baking | Chocolate and Strawberry Cupcake Decoration

What's better in Summer than strawberry themed cupcakes? Strawberries are very British and Summer related and when I saw these strawberries in Budgens I picked up some packets. And what goes well with strawberries? Chocolate! My favourite thing besides makeup. 
You will Need:

Iced cupcake 
Punnet of strawberries
Chocolate strands
Cadbury's chocolate bar
Icing sugar to dust
With the prepared cupcake, sprinkle some of the chocolate strands on the cupcake.
Wash and prepare the strawberries by removing the green leaves. Cut them in half and remove the top of the stalk from the inside. Place this in the side of the icing.


I just happened to have a bar of chocolate standing by so I broke it into chunks and stuck this opposite the strawberry.
I finished off with a dusting of icing sugar which was something my mum suggested.
I love how these turned out and they are so nice to eat!

I hope you guys enjoyed this cupcake decorating post.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review