3ina Makeup Review

In a blog post last week I showed you a haul of what I had bought in London and briefly talked about a new makeup store called 3ina (which is pronounced like Mina) in Covent Garden. I was really excited about this shop and picked up a few things which I wanted to review for you.

I've been in search of the perfect highlighter for my holiday and I found this product called 'The Highlighter' in 201 which is a gold highlighter. I don't own a gold highlighter and I love wearing this colour especially on holiday with a tan as it just goes with anything.
It is packaged in a box and the actual case of the highlighter is a matte black case with a clasp that feels quite strong and sturdy.
The highlighter is a gold with a shimmer that is really pigmented, has a really nice soft texture and smooth consistency. It blends out really nicely without loosing a lot of pigmentation. On top of the cheekbones it catches the light really well and I also love to dot this on the inner corners of my eyes to make them stand out and to enhance my blue eyes.
I then picked up The Metallic Eye Shadow in 505.
The packaging is the same as the highlighter and this shade is a gorgeous rose pink shade with a hint of a sheen and a creamy consistency. Again, it blends out easily without loosing a lot of opacity and applies to the eyes really nicely.
The pigmentation is really good and has a high opacity level. There isn't any fallout either.
 This is The Pencil Eyeshadow and is basically a cream eye shadow stick in the shade 105 which is a stunning deep violet shade I fell in love with when I swatched it.
The tip is quite precise that works as either eye shadow or eyeliner.
The pigmentation is absolutely stunning, it shows up really vibrantly and also blends out too. I love this as an eyeliner because the colour makes my blue eyes pop and is a great way of swapping out the black eyeliner into a bolder colours.
Finally this is The Eye Shadow Brush.
I was drawn to this brush because of the shape of the bristles, it looks to be the perfect blending brush shape and because it is synthetic, it works with cream or powder shadows.
Have you tried anything from this store?
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review