Massive London Shopping Haul

Earlier in the month I decided to take myself on a shopping trip to London and I specifically wanted to visit a new makeup store that had opened and one thing led to another so I ended up coming back home with a whole bunch of stuff and I thought that I would show you what I picked up since I haven't really done a haul in a while.
We went past Marks & Spencers and I popped in to have a look at what else they had in the Rosie for Autograph collection because I am obsessed with this brand. I couldn't resit the four-piece luxury brush set and I also picked up another Cream Eye Shadow Stick in Magic & Sparkle so now I have all four cream eye shadow sticks. Then I swatched the Gel Eyeliner Pencil in store and absolutely loved it so I 'accidentally' dropped it into the basket and it came home with me as well!
I had the intention of visiting 3ina (pronounced like Mina) which is a new makeup store in London with their prices quite similar to Kiko and this is right outside the tube station in Covent Garden with a selection of many other makeup stores too. I had a look around and picked up the Eye Shadow Brush which is like a rounded top synthetic blending brush as well as the Cream Eye Shadow Pencil in 105. I also got my holiday highlight shade in 201 and a rosy pink eye shadow I the number 505.
I quickly visited the MAC store and purchased a much-loved lipstick (Velvet Teddy) because I've been wanting it for ages but I haven't been anywhere to actually purchase it so I got it and I love the shade!
No visit to Oxford Street is complete without going to Lush and there was only two things I picked up here, the first is the new Bubble Bar called 'Cherry Blossom' which smells like cherries and comes on a stick with two flower shaped bubble bars.
I also picked up 'Dragons Egg' which smells like sherbert!
Moving onto the really huge Primark part, I got a pair of leopard print flip flops and a gorgeous statement necklace for my holiday in June. (In fact everything is for my holiday, they're much needed items!)
I also got three new pairs of sunglasses, one with a rose gold lens, a rainbow pair and a larger and stronger pair that are just a brown colour.
Anyone who knows me knows that my go-to drink is Diet Coke so I couldn't resist picking up this pyjama t shirt and I'll wear this on lazy days when I'm not really going anywhere and I wear it with leggings because I didn't like the trousers that went with it.
I spotted this really pretty ruffled layer top as well in this gorgeous shell pink colour.
My favourite purchase was this dress which is a bright pink with an asymmetrical dip hem line which I thought would go really nicely with that necklace and the nude wedges I have to take on holiday with me.
Then I got this top which has a ruffled layer neckline with a simple floral print.
Finally I got this halter neck, cold shoulder shell pink top that has a built-in necklace which I really like.
 
An update about my upcoming blog posts, I will be doing a review on the 3ina Makeup later in the week and also a collective haul of my holiday fashion coming up in a few weeks. If you have any recommendations of some makeup that is ideal for a holiday please let me know because I would love to try some new things out!
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review