Tag | The Perfect Palette

Today I am doing the 'Perfect Palette' tag. I saw this on a blog I read and they tagged anyone who wants to do it so I decided to do the same. The perfect palette tag is basically questions and you answer with a palette, preferably one you own. So all the palettes mentioned are super affordable and owned by me as well so some of them you could probably guess. I have so many palettes and it is hard to chose just one for each question but I will try to do my best to pick one. 

Best packaging
In my opinion, the palette that has the best packaging is the Pretty Edgy Palette by MUA. This palette has little spikes on them which make it really rocker style. 





Best colour payoff
A lot of the palettes I own have excellent colour payoff and it is hard to choose just one, but since I have to, the best colour payoff palette I own is the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour palette



Most versatile
The most versatile palette is probably Colours by Technic from Boots (I bought this 2 years ago)because it is my biggest palette and therefore has the most range of colours so can adapt to different situations 



Best for travelling
The best palette for travelling is the ELF Clutch Palette because it is small, sleek and has a nice range of colours to create several different looks.



Biggest Regret
Biggest regret palette is the MUA Undressed Palette, just because I did a negative review because the eye shadow colours seemed to be too creamy for a powder and just didn't look nice at all. 



Best Colour Names
The palette with the best colour names goes to the MUA Pretty Edgy Palette.



Least used
My least used palette is the sets of palettes I got from Primark a few years ago because the colours aren't pigmented at all. 



Most used
My most used palette is is the MUA Matte Palette because the matte shades are super pigmented, silky powders and you get a nice range of light and dark colours. 



Most loved
My most loved palette is the MUA Matte Palette because you can create soft matte looks or dark looks and the colours are super pigmented and easily blendable. 



Desert Island
The palette I would take to a desert island, I'm guessing this question is asking, is going to have to be the ELF Brightening Eye Colour because it is really small and simple and who wants extreme makeup on a desert island?



I tag: Anyone who wants to do this tag!
So I hope you guys liked this tag and come back soon for more posts.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review