Organization | Dressing Table

After about three and a bit hours of cleaning and tidying my room (its a miracle!) I decided to show you how I organise jewellery and other bits and pieces on what is meant to be my dressing table. This is a chest of drawers from Vale Furnishers and it used to be my only dressing table before I moved all of my makeup. So, now this my 'finishing touches' table where I have things that I can use just before I leave. 


I recently got some picture hanging stuff from The Range for £1 and finally got someone to hang up these pictures for me. I bought these from Bali about three years ago and I just didn't hang them up because I couldn't really be bothered and I didn't want to make holes in the walls since my room has recently been redecorated and refurnished and because I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to hanging pictures.
This is another picture I have recently got someone to hang for me. This I got in Bali about four years ago.
I got this jewellery hanger in Primark for £2 and it is a hanger that has some hooks to hang necklaces on. This used to be in my wardrobe but since it is kind of filled to capacity I stuck some drawing pins in the wall and hung this. 
On the left side of the table I have my perfumes, a photo of my cat who sadly passed away a few years ago, some trinkets and some jewellery boxes. 
I the middle I have my jewellery box that I got from my Grandma's niece when she passed away. In front of that I have some shells I found in Bali and Sri Lanka and a bobble head Dalmatian from Bali as well. The orange toy behind the Dalmatian is a present I got from a Japanese student when we did a cultural exchange in our school. It is a piece of plastic sushi. 
On the end of the dressing table I have a basket thing that has bigger bracelets and bangles, a money box, body sprays and a photograph of 'Kuma' the leopard that my Mum adopted for me from Borne Free. 
This is basically what the bracelets and bangles are arranged, I got most of the bracelets from Bali and they all fit nicely into this basket. 
The first drawer of the jewellery box contains hoop and drop earrings.
The next drawer has stud earrings.
Third drawer contains my bigger rings.
These are all my Pandora charms.
In the cupboard bit is where I hang my bracelets and I have some hair twist things in the bottom part. The bracelet hanger also spins so i can turn it to find a bracelet I want. The way I organised this that I hung bigger elasticated bracelets on first and layered chain bracelets on top.

So I hope you guys liked this post and stay tuned for more. If you want to see any other particular organisation then let me know :)

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review