Skincare | Morning and Evening Routine March 2014

Since switching around my makeup area, I recently brought my skincare products onto my desk because I have this little basket thing which is colourful and it brightens up the whole area so I decided to show you my updated skincare routine for morning and evening. 

The main brand which I am using, and have been since just before Christmas, is Olay Essentials. I bought this when it was better than half price at Superdrug and since then I have used no other brand but this; I was in the middle of using another brand and I stopped using that so I could use these products. Each Olay Essential product in Superdug is £2.99. 

This selection is what I use in the morning.

Olay Essentials Cleansing Milk and Refreshing Toner. I use these first thing in the morning just to make sure that all excess oil, dirt etc is off my face before I apply new makeup. 


Garnier Moisture Match in either Normal-dry or Combination to Oily. This is the current moisturiser I use every morning and evening. 
Then I apply a lip balm which is Superdrug Vitamin E Super Balm.

Following that, I use the Simply Revitalising Eye Balm to wake up my very tired eyes. This is something I have only just started using. 
Lastly in the morning I apply a small amount of hand cream. This is chocolate vanilla hand cream from the Superdrug Christmas gift range. 
In the evening, I use face wipes to remove my face makeup. These ones are the ones I got from Poundland but these are actually quite good wipes, and they were 2 for £1 so it gets better and better.
To remove my eye makeup, I use the Eye Makeup Remover by Olay Essentials and I use two cotton pads for this; one for each eye. 
After removing all makeup, I splash my face with warm water and I use the Olay Essentials Face wash and rinse off with warm water.
While my face is still damp, my exfoliator is the face scrub by Olay Essentials. This I rinse off with warm water. 
I use the cleansing milk again to make sure oil, makeup and dirt are removed. 
Once a week, I use a face mask. This is one that was given to me for my birthday, but usually I use Superdrug masks or I have recently been using Montange Jeunesse.
I use this toner to make sure all face mask traces are removed or to follow on from the cleansing milk.
The moisturiser is the Garnier Moisture Match.
I apply my lip balm again.

My next product that I use is the Simple Soothing eye balm. 
M hand cream is the final step for my everyday skin care routine.

So I hope you guys liked this and come back soon for another post

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review