Review | MUA Undressed Me Too Palette

Today's review is my latest addition to my MUA Family. As you know, I have a number of MUA Palettes (at £4, how can a makeup junkie resist?). This is one is called Undressed Me Too which is a duplicate of the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I'm waiting for MUA to bring out the third dupe palette. Anyway, this is my latest MUA Review.

This is what the palette looks like. It is in a white case which MUA don't have with any other palette but I think I prefer the white case because it looks very sleek and a little bit unique for MUA. I also think it looks quite professional as well. 
As you can see, the colours range from light brown all the way to black and this palette has a mixture of matte and shimmery shades which is good because you can balance out looks and take it from day to night.
This is the top row of the palette. As you can see by the swatches, the top row of the palette has acceptable pigmentation, especially the first 3 shades. This makes it good for lid colours or transitioning colours.
The colours on the bottom row are far more pigmented so it is a great contour palette and a really nice natural palette. 

The colours are very easy to blend and last a very long time. Overall, it is a really nice palette and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a really good natural palette, or a duplicate of Naked 2.







So I hope you all enjoyed this review and I'll see you next week for another blog post.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review