Review | Collection Work the Colour Palette

This is a palette that I bought on my birthday and I wanted to review it because I haven't actually reviewed anything from Collection before. I have bought products from them but I don't really know why I haven't reviewed them. Collection used to be called Collection 2000 for those of you who maybe unaware of that or unsure. Collection is a reasonably priced makeup brand and I think everything is under £4 which is brilliant and they have some really good quality makeup as well.
This is a new palette that has been out for a matter of weeks and it is available in 3 other shades for £3.99. The shade I got is Purple and the other colours they have is Smokey, Natural and Blue so there are colour options for every eye colour an these palettes are super affordable! I chose the purple one because I don't have purple eye shadows and since my eyes are blue, I'd rather get this shade.  

One of the things I have noticed about this palette is each of the three columns have a number, 1, 2 or 3. This makes it easy for beginners because the step-by-step tutorial on the back is clear and easy to understand and the tutorial tells you which colour to use for the look they give you. However, I think this is quite patronising for more professional people in a way because I don't have any palettes where there is the name or numbers etc pressed into the shadow. I don't know why I think it is patronising, but it just annoys me...!! But for beginners it is very useful.  

The pigmentation on this palette when applied to the eyes is really nice. The darker purples are vibrant and bold. The colours are really nice and easy to blend and very long lasting.


Make sure you come back soon for another tutorial, review or random post from my life.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review