Tutorial | St. Patricks Day Makeup


Hey guys
Today's tutorial is going to be a very easy and very simple St. Patricks Day tutorial for my Irish Viewers. As you probably know, St. Patricks Day is on the 17th of March. I'm not Irish and I don't have any Irish connections (except the ability to do a really great Irish Accent!) but I still thought it would be fun to do an Irish themed tutorial. Imagine reading this in an Irish accent!
 The palette I used is the MUA Pop-Tastic Palette. I was tossing around some ideas in my head about the kind of look I could possibly do. I couldn't decide whether to do all green or all gold so  I compromised with using green and gold. This is a really wearable look that is perfect for day through to night and I decided to throw in a few rhinestones as well. So I hope you guys like this tutorial. 
Begin by making sure all traces of makeup is removed from the eyes and around the eye area. Take an eyeshadow primer and prime the eyes.

The brush that I am mainly using is the ELF eyeshadow brush along with my ELF Blending brush.
Use the lighter shimmery green shade and pat this on the outer half of your eye.
Flip the bristles over and pat the yellow shade on the inner half of the lid. Do not blend at this stage.

Take the gold shade using the same brush and pat the gold over the yellow and layer it over the edge of the green to create a subtle blend.
Use the darker green to deepen the outer corner of the eyes and slightly blend into the lighter green and gold shades.
Thinly line your lash line with a liquid eyeliner. Wing it out at the end. I am using ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
Curl your lashes and apply mascara. The mascara I am using is No.7 Intense Volume Mascara. 
Take a black eyeliner pencil and line the lower waterline. 
To add a more glamorous edge to the look, I used a few gold rhinestones. Dab a little lash glue to the inner corner of the eye and use a cotton bud to apply a medium size rhinestone. Dap a little more lash glue to the outer corner and stick the same size rhinestone at the edge of the wing and a larger size rhinestone next to it.

For my lips I am applying Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in Tulip and layering Elizabeth Arden Gloss in Passion fruit to give it a shinier effect. 




So I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review