Tutorial Tuesday // Girls Night Out

Hey! Today's tutorial uses the Naked Smokey Palette from Urban Decay to create a dramatic makeup look perfect for a Girl's Night Out!

 I am starting off by sticking a piece of tape against the edge of my eye at a 45-degree angle.
The first shade I am using is 'Thirteen' and patting this all over the lid to set my primer and to make the eye shadows even easier to blend. Then I am taking 'Combust' and blending this into the crease.  
 Moving onto the shade 'Password' I am using a flat dense-top brush to blend this colour into the inner and outer corners of the eye and blending into the crease to define the socket line.
Using a precise pencil brush, I am smudging 'Smoulder' into the inner and outer corners and using a fluffy blending brush to soften the joins between the shades.
I then blended 'Armor' across the lids and blended all the joins together again.
I then very thinly lined my upper lash line with a matte liquid liner.
On my lower lash line, I lined my waterline with a gel liner and smudged 'Combust', 'Whiskey' and 'Black Market' along the lower lash line, and lined a gold glitter liner in the inner corners of the eye to add a touch of glamour.
 I then added a dramatic pair of lashes and applied my mascara to connect my real lashes to the false pair.
After applying my foundation and concealer base, I applied an eye-catching highlight to my cheekbones and dusted some bronzer along the hollow of my cheeks.
 I completed the look with a touch of nude lip gloss.
 What do you think of this tutorial? What would be your go-to look for a night out?
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review