Tutorial Tuesday // Intergalactic

Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday! This week's tutorial is an intergalactic blue and silver eye makeup look featuring some new NYX Cosmetics pieces I have recently purchased. I really like the silver glitter element to the look and you can even change the lid colour to any shade you want!

As always I am priming the eyes using the NYX Waterproof Eye Shadow Base. This is going to create a tacky base to help the eye shadows stay on.
To set the primer I am patting a matte bone shadow across the lids and up to the brow bone and this will just help the colours to blend out a bit more evenly.
 The first shade I am going in with is Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in 'Crème Brulee' and I am using a 228 brush from Zoeva to blend this into the crease to create a contour effect.
 Then I am mixing 'Mocha' and 'Frappe' from Makeup Geek and buffing this into the inner and outer corners, blending in towards the centre of the crease.
 I am creating a base for the blue eyeshadow using the Collection Cream Eye Shadow in Denim and using a Shading Brush from Real Techniques to blend it out.
 With a 234 brush from Zoeva, I am patting the NYX Solo Eye Shadow in 'Galactic' all over the lid on top of the cream base.
 I am mixing 'Mocha' with a little bit of 'Frappe' and reapplying this into the crease to soften the edges of the blue.
 Next, with the NYX Crystals Liner in Crystal Silver, I am lining the crease and flicking the liner out in a wing shape and then finishing off by lining my upper lash line with a matte black liquid eyeliner and underlining the wing of the silver glitter.
 I am finishing off with some coats of mascara and on my lips I was wearing the NYX Lip Lingerie in Ruffle Trim.
So I hope you guys liked this weeks Tutorial Tuesday! Be sure to come back next Tuesday for another tutorial!
 
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review