Tutorial Tuesday // Gold Glitter Cut Crease

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! Today I am showing you a really quick and easy-to-wear look which I have been wearing a lot for nights out and special occasions. I am using eye shadows from Makeup Geek and some other drugstore makeup products so it's a really affordable makeup look to rock too!
I am starting off by priming my eyes using the NYX Eye Shadow Base in Skin Tone and I am going to use the Deluxe Crease Brush from Real Techniques to blend it across the lids. I'm using my custom Z Palette that contains my Makeup Geek Eye Shadows and the first shade I am using is Crème Brulee which is a very neutral eye shadow that makes a perfect transitional shade. I am blending this into the crease from inner corner to outer corner on a 228 brush from Zoeva and then layering 'Frappe' from MUG which is a few shades darker underneath the first shade using a 227 Zoeva 227 brush. Then the final MUG shade I am using is Mocha on a 224 Zoeva brush to deepen and define the crease.
Moving onto the Sleek 'All Night Long' palette, I am using a large flat, fluffy brush to sweep 'Martini' across the lid and then I am taking the 228 brush with no additional product to blend out all the edges. To finish off the makeup, I am taking the Collection Glam Crystals Eyeliner in the Gold shade and I am lining this in my crease and flicking it out at the wing. Just remember to keep your eyes closed until the glitter has dried! Then I am lining my upper lash line with Maybelline Master Ink Matte Liner in Black and making sure the ends of the two lines meet. 
So I hope you guys liked this makeup look and the best thing about this is that you can keep the neutral eye the same and swap the colour of the glitter liner. It's a perfect last-minute or 'running late' makeup look to achieve, its something I find myself going to if I'm going out for the evening and have left work late or something.
 
Be sure to follow me on my social media to see my next blog post!
 
Bye!
 
Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review