I'm Back! // Life Lately

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! Now that Summer is almost over, I am really excited to be blogging again and now I have the time to keep on track of my posts and bring you some incredible new content including reviews, tutorials and more!

So what have I been up to these last few months? Well, after I got back from my weeks holiday in Corfu, I jumped straight back into work to earn my promotion which I had discussed with my manager before I left. So I came back ready and raring to go and started my training for Key Worker, which is one step below a manager within our company and I'm responsible for leading shifts and supervising staff as well as doing other basic management responsibilities. Last month also marked one year since the restaurant I worked in opened and looking back at the last twelve months, I've learnt so much, become a lot more confident and outgoing as a person which is a major thing for me as I was always the shy girl that stayed within her comfort zone. I absolutely love the work I'm doing as a Key Worker, I'm enjoying the responsibly of having authority and experiencing the challenge of it all. I am also doing an NVQ in Team Leading which I'm really excited for, I might share with you how that is going if I can and talk about how you can start an NVQ if you're interested in one.

There has also been some great makeup releases which I will talk about later as well so be sure to head on over to my Twitter to keep up to date with all my new blog posts! That is everything for now, I'm really excited to be back and I'm ready and raring to go! See you guys very soon with my new blog posts!

Beth x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review