Blog Updates... YAY!

Hey everyone

I decided to make a few changes to my blog. Yay!

The first thing I am doing is merging my baking blog to this one and I am adding some other stuff to it as well, like OOTDs, organising for Sixth Form and I'm doing a Prom Series next year. I have upcoming travel plans so I will be doing a travel packing series etc in July. This is basically what I have planned for the next few months:

JULY
Since I am off school for the whole month of July, I will be drafting some blog posts about going back to school in September. I am going for a weekend away and a week away in July so I will do a packing post, stuff like that and other stuff like tutorials and of course, the weekly roundups.

AUGUST
I am off school this month as well, and I am on holiday in the middle of August so posts that I have previously drafted will be published as usual from my phone. August is when I will publish the back to school stuff and I will do clothing hauls, OOTDs etc.

I have merged my baking blog to this blog so there will be cupcake recipes, baking recipes as well. I wanted to do this to appeal to a wider audience because I didn't want more than one blog. I will also be doing some art stuff on here too.

Next April/May time, I am going to start a PROM series! My prom is this year but I didn't want to do a series this year because I wasn't really sure of all the exact details so next year I will know about that stuff so for Year 10's and younger, you are lucky!!

I hope you guys look forward to these changes and I will blog again soon

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review