Haul | Summer Clothing June 2013

Hey guys!

Yay! A clothing haul! I know I said I was doing a monthly one but I lost track of that so I decided to do a Summer Statement instead. Yesterday I was shopping and got a few things I needed for  my holidays coming up. The clothes I got are mainly tee's, because I didn't have  a lot of money this week, but maybe the week after this I will get the rest of stuff I want because this Sunday will be a recovery day because my Prom is Friday!! Yay!!! So come back in about 2 weeks to see Part 2.


I'm not going to waste time talking about the vest tops, I'm just going to show you which ones I decided to get. These vest tops are from Primark and they are £2/£2.50



Fuchsia




Violet

Turquoise

Black/White Stripe






I really like these £3 tops from Primark because they are great value for money and are really comfortable, I usually go towards these because I don't get a lot of money, so these are perfect if you're on a budget. This year the tees are based of America and I got a few other ones a couple weeks ago but I'm not going to show them to you... because they're in the wash at the moment... But you will see them when I do my packing blog posts. This top I got has '65 University' on it and has navy blue stripes. I really like this because it has a simple design.


This is a really nice pale orange tee that is a cute summer colour. This is based off San Francisco the 'city by the bay'. I really like the 72 shape that has some places from San Francisco inside it, I think its so cute!







This one has 'Summer in LA' on it. I love the colours and the scene in the background, very cute! Its that kind of top I can only wear out in Summer because it has 'Summer in LA' but who cares. I'll wear it wherever and whenever :)


Now we move on to the dressier stuff :) This gorgeous shell pink chiffon top was £8 in Primark. I love it! It looks gorgeous with dark jeans and it can be worn casually or more formally. The bow in the back makes it super cute and girly.










So, even though this is my after party dress, chances are I will be taking it on holiday so I suppose it can be part of the Haul. Gorgeous mint colour and its a dipped hem dress which I love! This is from New Look - £19.99. I love the triangle cut out in the back but my favourite thing of this dress has to be the flowy like effect the chiffon dipped him creates. Love, Love, Love!

















This is actually a dress I'm wearing to a wedding, but its so cute I'm taking it on holiday! Again, its a dipped hem dress from New Look, £19.99, and its a royal purple chiffon dress. I love it for the same reasons as the other one. So cute I love it!!





See you guys soon for my next Clothing Haul :)


SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review