Weekly Roundup Review | MUA Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Now I am on study leave and only have to go in for exams, I have more opportunities to blog for you guys!! Yay! I will be writing up the weekly reviews over the next few weeks and I am going to be writing up some more Summer Statements and stuff about going back to school etc so it's good news all round!! 

Today's weekly review is the MUA Liquid Eyeliner.  I have 2 of these... the normal black one and the black waterproof one. I don't like the normal one as much as the waterproof one, so the waterproof one will be the one I am reviewing.


In any makeup tutorial post, if I use a liquid eyeliner, the MUA Waterproof Liquid Liner will be that one. If you see a photo of my eyes and there is liquid liner, its the MUA one. I have gone through about four bottles of this in the last few months. It is a ritual for me to apply this every day - its gotten to the stage when I cannot leave the house without it, even if I'm just going in the garden. 

I love the pigmentation in it. Normally, I find that black liquid liners don't have very good colour pay-off but this one is excellent! I usually don't like the brushes that come with liners but this one is fantastic. The brush is very sleek and you can create thin or thick lines with it. This is probably  one of the things I like most.

It is very easy to use, the perfect eyeliner for beginners, and another thing I love about it is that it is SO affordable at only £1 each so you can look fabulous without breaking the bank :)

I hope you guys liked this and I'll see you next week for the next Weekly Roundup 

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review