Weekly Roundup Review | Superdrug Vitamin E Skincare

First, I apologize about the quality of the photos, I uploaded them from my phone to the App like I usually do so I don't know what happened there but I hope you guys can see them.

I am back to blogging! Things have simmered down a bit here now and since its half term and I've been shopping I am doing a series of reviews because I don't usually do them. I did a face mask review and published that earlier so you can read about some of the face masks I love here. Today's review is the Superdrug Vitamin E Skincare Range that I found recently and I have fallen in love with it. There is a current promotion at Superdrug, 2 for £4, or about £2.99 each. There is a wide range of products from wipes to face cleansers and these are the recent products I have bought.
These products are rich in Vitamin E and high in antioxidants so it defends against the environmental damage.



Vitamin E Day Cream
 This is a powerful product with SPF 15 and it provides 12 hour moisture. It looks like it will last a long time because you do not need to use a lot of this. I use this before applying my makeup in the morning so I have a nice smooth base. I really like this because it smells of shea butter and it very moisturizing. I don't use this as a moisturizer after I wash my face but this is just what I use each morning before makeup application. I use it in collaboration with the night cream and my skin feels really nice! 

Vitamin E Night Cream
This is a much thicker, but creamier product than the day cream and I use this right before I go to sleep. I can see this lasting a lot longer than the day cream because you don't need to use as much of this. I am very happy with this product and highly recommend it. It made my skin a lot softer while I sleep so its a handy product to have as well.

Vitamin E Skin Oil
You are probably thinking, oil? Isn't that bad for your skin because it blocks pores? This doesn't... This is a really nice feeling oil that provides extra moisture to your skin. I use three drops in the morning after the day cream and three drops in the evening after the night cream. Instead of massaging into the skin, I use the tips of my fingers and tap it into my skin because I think that's the best way to apply it without leaving excess oil.

This is the Vitamin E Eye Cream with SPF 15. I find it is an incredibly creamy formula that is meant to contain light reflecting particles that reduces the appearance of puffy eyes and dark circles. The thing I love most about this product is that it contains SPF. Your eye area is so delicate it needs to have sun protection as well, so this eye cream is great for that. As far as reducing the appearance of dark circles, it doesn't work as well as its advertised potential. It seems to just melt into your skin without doing anything for a few hours. I think with constant application throughout the day it should work but this is not my favourite product.
Vitamin E Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
What can I say about this product. It's brilliant! I genuinely love it! I thought it was going to be a gel or something but it a really nice cream. The word 'gentle' did make me feel a bit skeptical because I didn't think it would be a powerful remover as it claimed but it is! I use a little on a cotton wool pad and rub it on my eyes and it removes every single trace of eye makeup that I can see! Then you need to remove the excess product with a clean pad but that's OK. Honestly, this product is a must have! It's actually very moisturizing as well, so it won't dry out your delicate eye area.




Vitamin E Exfoliating Facial Scrub
Brilliant product. Hands down on that one. It is a cream that has tiny bits of oatmeal in it. The oatmeal is a fantastic at whisking away the dead skin cells. I actually use this everyday because it is a gentle exfoliator and it leaves my skin super soft and smooth! Definitely a useful product to consider buying because all these Vitamin E Products are great value for money and you really can see a difference after a few days use

I hope you guys liked this and I will see you next week for the next weekly roundup!

SparkleEyes x






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review