Capture your School Memories in One Box

Hey guys!!


Today I have a super cute and super cheap DIY project for you. If you are a parent and your kid is starting nursery in September or your kid is joining a new primary school in September or you yourself are moving to a new Secondary school, College, University, further education (Sixth Form) or even a new job, I am going to show you how to capture all of those good memories in one box.


As you know I graduated Year 11 last week and from that I got signed shirts, year books, cards, letters etc. Throughout my five years at the school, I've gotten certificates, letters, photos, exam results, etc and I'm collecting them in my little box :)


My box is from Soap and Glory. It had some of their products in it and I kept the box and found it the other day so I thought I'd make this little memory box.

You need to get some things throughout your school years that are important to you. In my box there is:

- My signed school blouse
- My yearbook
- My planner from Year 10 and from Year 11
- A certificate to say I had no detentions in year 8
- A certificate for 20 Beams in year 9
- A certificate of achievement for ICT in Year 9
- Postcard of achievement from English for Year 11
- A highlighter from my last English Exam that I forgot to give back...
- My GCSE IT memory stick that has my Leavers Video I made for my friends
- Exam Result sheets
- A page of all my GCSE Exam results
- Letter from the headmaster about the production


There will be other things going in there over the next few months such as prom photos, prom invitations, prom dress sash, letters I need to find about school trips, my info pack about Rome for July and stuff like that.


I hope you guys enjoy recapturing your favourite school memories in a box 

See ya soon!!

SparkleEyes xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review