Weekly Roundup Review | Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser

I have a new fantabulous review of a really great product for this weeks review. It is a fairly new product on the market and I definitely reccomend it. It it the In Shower Body Moisturiser from Nivea and I can still feel it on my legs from hours ago!



So, my mum left this on the side of the bath and just as I was getting out the shower I spotted it so I was like 'I'm gonna use this'. I only put it on my legs because I'd just shaved them and moisture had been stripped out of it. I didn't put a lot on and it did cover my lower legs. I left it on for a minute and rinsed it off. Amazing results!!

I had an exam after using this product and all through the exam I was just stroking my leg, as you do, because they are so soft and smooth! I really love this product!

Here it is, 12 hours later, I am still randomly stroking my leg because it is still silky smooth!! I am obsessed with this now, there isn't a downside to it!!

You can buy this at Superdrug.

I hope you guys like this

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review