Haul | ELF Cosmetics April 2014

As soon as I discovered ELF Had 50% over the Easter Weekend, I begged my mum to buy me some new ELF Makeup. At first she said no, but I was determined to get an order. I made a deal with my mum to tidy my room and wash up plates from dinner last week and she let me place an order. Like I said, they had 50% so I ordered £61 worth of stuff and the total price we paid was £30.75. A lot of the things I got were products I haven't used before and they are mainly from the Studio Collection. 


The first thing I have to say about this ELF order is that I placed this order on Monday (Easter Monday) and it arrived this morning (Saturday 26/4). Dispatch took a little bit longer than I was expecting but its understandable since they had 50% off. Another thing that I complain about every single time with ELF is their packaging. ELF packaging is not eco-friendly. The box I got was filled halfway with the makeup I ordered and the rest was loads of cardboard shredding and that drives me crazy. You'll see the packaging of the products in this haul as well so let's get started.

I'm not going to review each product in this haul but if you want to see any specific review in more detail please tweet me @SparkleEyes101 or leave a comment.
ELF Personal Blend Foundation SPF 15 in Light (£8.95)

ELF Complete Coverage Concealer (£3.95)

ELF Blush Brush (£3.95)

ELF Complexion Brush (£3.95)

ELF Flawless Concealer Brush (£3.95)

ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black (£1.95)

ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit (£3.95)

ELF Little Black Beauty Book - Warm Edition (£8)
(you can see the size of the product compared to the size of the packaging, this is what I mean by not eco-friendly)

ELF Little Black Beauty Book - Cool Edition (£8)
ELF Moisturizing Lipstick in Red Carpet (£3.95)

ELF Blush with Brush in Shy (£2.50)

ELF Bronzer with Brush in Glow (£2.50)

ELF Moisturizing Lipstick in Rosy-go-Round (£3.95)

ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara (£1.95)
ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Juiced Berry (free product this April)

ELF Eyeshadow in Trendy (free product this April)


So if anyone wants to see a specific review from this haul first, please tweet me (@SparkleEyes101) or leave a comment down below. Some of these product I will review at a later date.

I hope you guys enjoyed this haul

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review