Review | NYC Expert Last Lipsticks

I love lipsticks. I love them even more when they're super affordable and worth the price. These NYC lipsticks retail at Superdrug for £1.99. I am the proud owner of three of the shades and I absolutely love them so I thought I would review them and show you guys why I love them. 

 
Shade 411: Snowcone

This shade is a really pretty, wearable baby pink shade. It has a shimmery finish which is great for pairing with a more intense eye look if you're going for a night out or if a smokey eye is your everyday wearable look. I like the pigmentation of this product and the fact that it is smooth makes it really nice to apply to the lips. The lipstick feels very lightweight when its applied. I can't fault this lipstick at all so I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a colour like this.

Shade 433: Purple Crush

This one is probably my favourite shade. It's still quite wearable for a night-time look where you can pair it with a simple eye look. It could be a really pretty wearable colour for those of you with warmer undertones or darker skin so it's a very versatile colour. It has that 'orchid hue' as well. With Radiant Orchid being the Colour of the Year, this is the perfect lipstick for those who want an affordable lipstick in orchid. Like the other shade, it's a really nice smooth product but it does feel slightly heavier on the lips than the pink because it's a thicker formula. Again, I really like it and would recommend it. I did notice that after about 30 minutes wear, it did fade off the centre of my lips and there was a purple line around my lips but I think that was because I was rushing to eat and drink because of what was going on that day. 
Shade 404: Air Kiss

This colour is a gorgeously vibrant hot pink, perfect for Summer days, or nights. This is the creamiest lipstick out of the three and is very lightweight. This doesn't feather, like the other ones don't either, and stays in place for a long time. If you blot lipstick, there is still a significant amount of colour still on the lips which doesn't always happen with some other lipsticks. So again this is a definite summer go-to lipstick colour.

These lipsticks have a slanted tip like most lipsticks so they are very precise to apply and super affordable. They are also amazing quality too. So I hope you guys enjoyed this review and make sure you come back again for another post!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review