Mini Haul | April 2014 plus Reviews

Earlier I found myself in Boots and Superdrug and I bought three new face products. I hardly ever buy face makeup because I don't usually wear any face makeup apart from concealer and powder. Recently I've developed an addiction to wearing blusher and bronzer a lot more so I picked up some new stuff today and decided to do a mini review as well.
MUA Blusher in 'Candyfloss', £1

I haven't been a fan of MUA Blushes at £1, I only have one in my collection and since I don't normally wear it I haven't bought any more. These blushes have been changed since the last time I bought them and they seem to be better now. These blushes are incredibly silky, very nice to apply and easy to blend. This shade of blush is called 'Candyfloss.' The new design of this blush is thinner and longer than the first design so it's more sleek and more compact. There is one or two other shades I want out of the five shades available but unfortunately Superdrug had failed to re-fill the MUA section in the makeup aisle. I really like this blush, I like the colour and the pigmentation and it gives a nice rosy effect.
MUA Mosaic Bronzer in Shade 2, £2.50

This is the MUA Mosaic Bronzer, £2.50. This is Shade 2. I have wanted a new bronzer for some time now but I didn't want to spend money on something I probably wasn't going to use. I picked this up earlier because it looked really pretty. I like the pigmentation of it and it's really easy to blend as well. My only disappointment with this product is that it gets incredibly dusty when you pick up the powder with a brush do it needs dusting off to keep it looking nice.
Natural Collection Corrector Stick in Green, £1.99
I spotted this product online and wanted to make it one of the latest additions to my makeup collection. One of my most wanted products was a colour corrector palette to neutralize out the discolouration on my face. I saw this Natural Collection Colour Corrector Stick in Green in Boots for £1.99. The green colour is meant to counteract red and rosy tones on the skin. To use this, I use a concealer brush to apply it to red areas, such as blemishes, and blend it out. Then I apply my normal concealer over the green and the blemishes and red areas are covered a lot better. I really like this product because it hides the blemishes better than just with a concealer and it stays in place as well. So a definite essential product.
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review