Review | Garnier Fresh Clarifying Face Wash

Today I am doing a further review of the Garnier Fresh Clarifying Wash as I tried and tested it over the course of a week every morning and evening to make sure it does what it says. Read on if you want to know my final thoughts on this product. 

I have seen significant changes in the amount of oil in my skin. I think this is really good for controlling oil and shine and prevents breakouts which is brilliant. After each wash my skin feels incredibly smooth, matte and clean and I feel the difference as well as seeing it. As the day progresses, I usually have a build up of oil especially in my T Zone. Using this product keeps that under control.

After washing my face with this I have recently started using an Exfoliator from Garnier which I think is in the same line as this one. Together both of these products contribute to better looking skin.

I follow that with the Moisture Match Moisturiser which I talked about in my First Impression Review which you can read here.

After using this product every morning and evening for a week, I think it's fair to say that this product is now an essential product in my skincare routine and for anyone with oily to combination skin types. It's very affordable and easy to find, and most of all I think it does do what it claims to do.

You can purchase this product at Superdrug for £3.15.

Have you tried this product? What do you think?
SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review