Haul | Nip+Fab Skin Products May 2014

It seemed like only yesterday I was organizing the bulk of my excess skincare products. These Nip+Fab products were recently given to me so now I have some new products to add to my collection. Nip+Fab aren't a brand I am familiar with so it will be interesting to see what I think of them. I have a huge new collection of Nip+Fab products so I will show you what I have.

 These two products are body products; body wash and body lotion. I'm not quite sure what is in these products but I think that it contains vanilla because it has a very strong vanilla scent. 
These are face care products. For some reason there are two different types of facial washes.One is a cream based one and the other one seems to be a gel based cleanser. Again, they seem to have the same vanilla scent but on the back of these products, it actually tells me what it is; Apple and Green Tea. As I use them, I get a stronger scent of the Green Tea.
 This was something I was quite happy about. It is the hydrating mask which contains Hyaluronic Acid, Aquarich and blackurrent oil. That seems very intensively moisturizing. 
 The final two products are moisturizer; eye cream and day cream. My skincare OCD kicks in here when there is no night cream! But these two creams are very light and quick absorbing. I also got the eye mask as well. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and let me know if you have tried any Nip+Fab products.

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review