Haul | Sweets and Clothing May 2014

I had to go to a shopping centre near me because I had an appointment for my eye test so afterwards we had time to do a little bit of shopping. Primark was somewhere I wanted to go to regardless of how much time we had. I saw so much stuff there that I wanted to chuck into a basket but unfortunately I have spending limits. These are some things I picked up in Primark and I also paid a visit to the American Sweet Shop and got some sweeties as well. Because I am a sweetie pie :)



I saw these Rhubarb and Custard sour sweets and got them at £1.50. I like sour sweets and I like rhubarb and custard but these are so gross and so sour I spat it out as soon as it hit my taste buds. They don't really taste sugary, they are more salty in my opinion so these are not a winner.
Flying saucers! I love flying saucers! These are £1.50 and I definitely like them better than the rhubarb and custards. These gave me the idea for a really cute gift for a birthday or even a christening or baby shower. But because they are so good I am keeping them to myself. 
Popping candy is something else I love. I saw these Tango ones for 10p each on the counter as I was paying and I tried them. They weren't as good as I thought they were going to be and they have quite a disgusting aftertaste. 
I saw this top in Primark for £6. I don't usually go for this type of style top because I can never find a checked print that I like but I saw this, they had one left which was my size so I snapped it up and tried it on at home and I love it. I am thinking if wearing this with my new denim crop jeans and I am definitely taking it to Lanzarote. 
This dress was £13 and it was between this or a skirt for £10 but I went with the dress, I love the colour, the collar and style of the dress but it has a kind of scratchy material. I love it anyway and it is similar to a dress I saw on BooHoo but this one is more affordable. 
I have developed an addition to more strapless garments recently and I have no idea why. I bought a strapless play suit for the same price at £5 which was blue with white flowers. This strapless dress was £5 and I liked the print of it and it looks so much better wearing it so this is another thing coming to Lanzarote with me. 
Finally! My prayers have been answered! An affordable pair of denim crop trousers that are a skinny style! I saw these in a different store last week but my size was out of stock and when I saw these I grabbed them. They are £7 and I absolutely love them so hurry up and come out, Sun! 
New glasses. But these ones are sunglasses. That is the second pair of glasses I have today, the first pair are to help my poor eyes :(. These are a pretty pink and were £1 so even better. 
My mum decided to buy me flip flops because I can never find any. So these were the ones I had no say in!
Finally I saw these two vest tops for £2 each and I got them in black and in white. They are quite thin and lightweight and have a pretty lace strap as well. 

So I hope you guys liked this haul!

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review