Inside the Makeup Box | My ELF Brush Collection

I love ELF Brushes and I have quite a few in my collection. They are super affordable, really nice quality and comfortable to use. 

The holder that I have for my brushes is from ELF and it is one of my very first ELF products. It has three compartments for eye brushes lip brushes and face brushes. This cost me about £15 when I bought it. This holds my brushes really nicely.
One of the very first brushes I bought from ELF is the Blending brush. I have had this for just over two years and I still use it. It blends eyeshadow quite nicely and it is also really good for applying and blending colour in the crease as well.
Another brush I had from the very start is the Eye Crease Brush. This has a very precise tip for applying eyeshadow in the crease and I like using this in the inner corners of my eye and underneath the brow bone as well.


This is a brush I have had for about a year and a bit. I like this Eyesahdow brush because it is really nice for applying shadow to the lid and blending it out at the same time. It is a very thin brush but also quite wide which makes it fit nicely onto the lid. 


I could not live without this brush when I decide to use Cream or gel eyeliner. I love the precision of the brush as well as the thin nib and the angle is really nice to apply product with. 


This angled contour brush has recently been added to my brush collection and I haven't used it as much as the others. I do like this for applying colour to the lid and the bristles are really soft as well. 


This contour brush is great for applying colour into the outer crease of the eye. I like the dense bristles and they pick up more colour as well.


I like this stipple brush when I use my cream blusher. It has quite flimsy synthetic bristles, which I like, and it applies cream blusher really nicely. 


This blush brush is one of the newest brushes to the collection. I don't usually use it for blusher application because it is quite thin and precise. Instead I use it for bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks and it works just as well.


I use this Complexion Brush for mainly blending out excess amounts of blusher/bronzer or applying powder. The bristles are super soft and it has a short handle which is comfortable to apply product with. 


This brush is a complete god send! This is a flawless concealer brush and it expertly blends concealer over imperfections. I dip this into my concealer palette and use circular motions to blend this over spots and dark circles. The circular motions blend concealers into the texture of your skin and gives a flawless finish. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and come back next week for more!

What are your favourite ELF brushes?

SparkleEyes x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To: Apply False Nails

MUA Cosmetics Review